Thursday

Our Life Along the Creek is Drawing to a Close

To the readers/followers of this blog/website - many may know - some may not - after nearly 26 years living along the Creek, my wife and I are preparing to move on. You may have noticed my postings to this site have come to a virtual standstill. Preparations are underway for our move to our next "great adventure" in Tucson, AZ - yes - virtually waterless Tucson.  :)


Most of my attention has been focused on finding employment in Tucson and preparing our house on the Creek for sale. If you have any contacts in Tucson, please let me know (guybrunt@comcast.net) - I'm working hard at expanding my network of contacts in that area. Likewise - should you know of anyone interested in living in Pine Brook (Hampden Twp) on the Creek, tell them to be on the lookout for the "For Sale" signs which hopefully will be "popping up" sometime in November.

I have enjoyed sharing insights and photos of our Creek, it's "critters" and the surrounding area. We will miss the Creek, but also look forward to experiencing desert life in our future home.

Thanks to all who have contributed to our wonderful experience along the Creek.  /guy

No comments:

Post a Comment