Monday

A Reader of This Blog Shares Their Thoughts

Tom Derr of Indian Creek writes:

"I too live along the creek (Indian Creek) and across on the other side it is all natural and will remain so as it is flood plain. My wife and I like to sit on the bench and just look out over the creek and watch them critters. We see lots of ducks, geese, egrits, herons, turtles, cat fish, hawks, and frequently foxes and deer on the other side. We have a snapper turtle that hangs around and he is BIG......about 18 inches across. Got some snakes too that I've developed a good relationship with over the years...........got some ducks eating out of my hand too."

Tom has sent me some pictures from his yard which I will share in future postings.

If you have thoughts or pictures and would like to share them with other readers of this blog, please send them to me at guy.brunt@century21.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment